There are several ways to support STRO in pursuing its mission. If our line of work and our methods appeal to you, please consider getting involved in the following ways:
If you want to actively contribute and work with us on a volunteer basis, please use the following form to send us a message.
We are especially interested in people with the following skills/profile:
- Translators with knowledge of: English – Portuguese / Spanish, Dutch – Portuguese / Spanish
- Copywriters and editors
- Graphic designer, experience with WordPress is preferred
To make a donation and support our work, please…
We are always looking for support from individuals and the private sector. If you know a company that takes its social responsibility seriously, or an individual who is aware of the critical need for change, please talk with them about the option of supporting STRO.
If you want to organize an event to raise funds for a specific project, please contact STRO through the contact form.
Even if you don’t want to volunteer or make a donation, you can help us by passing along our message. Tell people about our work, direct them to our website and create the awareness that:
- effective and sufficient circulation of local purchasing power is important for the economic and social health of communities;
- in economic decisions interest creates a negative impact on the environment because the horizon for investments becomes unnecessarily shortened;
- interest transfers wealth and power from those who have too little to those who already own a lot; and
- new IT applications have opened up new possibilities to create exchange systems that could liberate us from the above mentioned problems.